Technical Support Manager
Coachella Valley, CA
WE ARE NOT SOURCING FOR THIS POSITION AS OF JANUARY 2018
The Technical Support Manager will be the lead onsite technology resource at a high paced center. This role will be responsible for managing the onsite Local Support Technicians and assure that internal clients receive a high level of support on a daily basis. This person will serve as an escalation point for critical issues from our user community and manage projects to completion on or ahead of schedule. A key component of this position is to manage project and issue resolution expectations by communicating status to technical and operations managers/supervisors in a timely manner.
You will operate under the highest standards of professionalism. You will be expected to follow all applicable laws and regulations, and all company policies, procedures, and practices as they apply to security, verification, and inventory plans.
- Manage Local IT Support personnel.
- Assist IT Manager/Director with projects/tasks that are assigned to the group where necessary.
- Maintain desktop compliance as it pertains to security patches and software licensing, etc.
- Manage an assigned budget.
- Serve as main contact for technology related issues impacting the users at the facility.
- Maintain accurate diagram of desktop environment and assist others in the technology organization with documentation of the overall technical infrastructure at the facility.
- Complete all projects on or ahead of schedule.
- Support an inventory and compliance software application.
- Interact successfully with both internal and external clients.
- Evaluate new technologies in light of current or possible client requirements and implement to best advantage.
- Other duties as assigned which are inherent to the position of Technical Support Manager.
- All other functions as designated by Senior Management (where applicable).
You are at least 21 years of age.
Customer Focus, teamwork, creative problem solving, continuous learning, diversity.
Maintain a calm and professional demeanor during emergency and non-emergency situations involving individuals and groups.
Good writing skills which support the ability to submit accurate documentation.
Effective communicate skills.
Programing expertise to support and maintain local website and social media applications.
Extensive knowledge of both MAC and PC applications.
Extensive troubleshooting skills.
Extensive knowledge of Desktop Deployment Tools (SCCM).
Extensive knowledge of MS Office.
Extensive knowledge of inventory control and POS systems.
Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Windows Operating System.
Knowledge of fundamentals of data networks.
Knowledge of project management methodologies.
Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as needed to support the site’s operations.
Comprehension and accurate application of California policies and laws.
Must be able to pass required city and state background checks.
A vendor will be utilized to conduct a background check on all new hires upon acceptance of an offer of employment. Information collected in this application will be verified during the background check process.
Perks & Benefits
- Paid Holidays (full time employees only)
Paid Time Off (PTO) within 1st year of employment upon completion of 90 days of employment
Healthcare after two years of employment (planned but not guaranteed)
Room to grow with preferred internal hiring of senior level staff
Experience that will be recognized throughout the industry
How to Apply
Download the application by clicking the button below and email it to email@example.com along with a resume