• Team Highroad

Michigan will accept applications for adult-use cannabis licenses starting November 1, 2019

The Marijuana Regulatory Agency of Michigan has released instructions on how to apply for an adult-use cannabis business license. MJBiz Daily reported on the release.

Applications will be accepted starting November 1, 2019.

About Michigan licenses

For those who do not already possess a medical marijuana business license, there will be several different license types for adult-use businesses, including the following:

· Class A Marijuana Grower

· Designated Consumption Establishment

· Marijuana Event Organizer

· Marijuana Microbusiness

· Marijuana Safety Compliance Facility

· Temporary Marijuana Event

Michigan will use a two-part process to determine which applications get cannabis licenses – a prequalification requiring a non-refundable $6,000 fee, followed by a second step with closer review. The facility must be ready for a physical inspection by the Michigan Marijuana Regulatory Agency within 60 days of the submission of the second part of the application.

Congratulations, Michigan!

Click here to get started with us and talk about how we can help you get licensed and on your way to profitable compliance in the Michigan adult-use cannabis industry.

19 views0 comments

We inspire people to take the high road in the cannabis industry by delivering unparalleled end-to-end consulting services that help their businesses thrive under regulation.

From strategic planning and compliance to business operations and exit strategy, we give cannabis businesses the tools and roadmaps they need to lead the industry.

Highroad Office

14201 Palm Drive, Suite 105

Desert Hot Springs, CA 92240

Mailing: P.O. BOX 806

Operating Hours

Mon - Fri: 9am - 5pm

  • Facebook - Grey Circle
  • Instagram - Grey Circle
  • Twitter - Grey Circle

© 2018 by Highroad Consulting Group